Additional Subscription Price Information
We have designed our pricing to help you evaluate Bitcoin’s value in your business. The goal is to promote increased Bitcoin usage while lowering transaction subscription fees.
Subscription Price Matrix & Quarterly Transaction Measurement
At the end of a calendar quarter, based on your service start date, we measure the number of Bitcon transactions actually processed. We do not count Bitcoin transaction requests with no response. The first ten (10) transactions are provided free of charge. Subsequent transactions are measured in 10 unit blocks with fees assessed as follows:
|* pattern continues until fee is zero.|
Our fees are the lesser of either the maximum of the USD unit block price or transaction value percentage in USD (or equivalent). As your usage increases, the fee decreases. Given we are a Bitcoin oriented organization, we convert the USD price and request to be paid in equivalent Bitcoin. USD based payments are accepted at a 25% premium.
Example Subscription Fee
- You process 25 transactions in a quarter.
- The first 10 transactions are free of charge.
- The next 10 transactions, you processed $15,000 USD in Bitcoin business. Our fee is $50 (lesser of $75 [$15,000 * .50%] or $50).
- The next 5 transaction, you processed $3,500 USD in Bitcoin business. Our fee is $17.15 (lesser of $17.50 [$3,500 * .49%] or $49).
- The price of Bitcoin is $325/USD at measurement date. The fee is BTC 0.20661538 ($67.15 [$50 + $17.15] / $325) due upon invoice.