B. How we collect information about you
If you open an ARZ account or use the ARZ Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
- Contact information: your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Before permitting you to use the ARZ Services, we may require you to provide additional information we can use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, social security number or other information. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
- When you are using the ARZ Services, we collect information about your transactions and your other activities on our website or using the ARZ Services and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes, as well as support diagnostics and service fee calculations.
We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use the ARZ Services. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we do not need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
We also use longer-lasting cookies for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you don’t need to retype the e-mail address each time you log in to your account.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. We may also collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk and for fraud prevention purposes.
You may encounter cookies from third parties when using the ARZ Services on websites that we do not control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie placed by that web page or application.)
D. How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that can be associated with your company, as well as with a specific person in your company, that can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specificuser.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US and elsewhere in the world where ARZ facilities are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
E. How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the ARZ Services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve the ARZ Services and the content and layout of our website and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
- Determine service usage to determine the basis for fee obligations.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the ARZ Services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by logging into your account and adjusting your preferences or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
G. How we Share Your Information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ARZ unless one of these circumstances applies:
1. With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ARZ when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
2. With domain administrators. If your ARZ Account is managed for you by a domain administrator, then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your ARZ Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental requests.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For example, to process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the payment processing company, or the person or company that you are paying or that is paying you, such as your contact information and date of sign-up. In addition, this and other information may also be shared with third parties when you use these third parties to access the ARZ Services. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to enable the ARZ Services.
We work with third parties, such as a payment processor, to enable them to accept or facilitate payments from or to you using ARZ. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number to inform you that a payment is sent to you or when you attempt to pay that merchant or through that third party. We use this information to confirm to that you are an ARZ customer, that Bitcoin as a formof payment can be enabled, or where a payment is sent to you to send you notification that you have received a payment. Also, if you request that we validate your status as an ARZ customer with a third party, we will do so.
Please note that third parties you contract with have their own privacy policies, and ARZ may not be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
4. For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ARZ if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
(d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ARZ, our users or the public,if we have good reason to believe that laws are being violated or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
5. Analytics and Statistics. We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
H. Information security
We work hard to protect ARZ and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to ARZ employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.